From:
"Noonan, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2017 13:13:38 +0000
HI Molly: Here is a link to an article I wrote about our creation of a digital preservation plan for the OSU Libraries.

"Digital Preservation Policy Framework: A Case Study" http://er.educause.edu/articles/2014/7/digital-preservation-policy-framework-a-case-study

Granted it is skewed to higher ed and libraries, but the process and concepts may be helpful.

Hope this helps -- Dan

Daniel W. Noonan
Assistant Professor
e-Records/Digital Resources Archivist
University Libraries | University Archives
320B 18th Avenue Library | 175 West 18th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
614.247.2425 Office
[log in to unmask] go.osu.edu/records go.osu.edu/noonan
 http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7021-4106
Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.
Campus Campaign Fund: 482760 Paul E. and Sandy Watkins Endowment for University Archives