From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:07:00 +0000
Good Morning,

I was just advised yesterday that our company is in the middle of rolling out Office 365 to the organization, starting with email.  Found out as I'm being scheduled to migrate in the next couple of weeks.
My question is - when doing some due diligence yesterday, that included the archives, most of the material I found was a bit dated( 2014-2015).  Is there anything newer that I can look at, are the concerns the same and/or has Microsoft addressed the concerns/challenges brought up In the material  from a RIM standpoint?

This is going to happen and expand to the rest of the Office 365 suite but I'd like to get into a position of knowing what challenges lay ahead, be able to speak to them and guide the direction to include the RIM compliance needs.

Thanks

Steve Petersen, CRM | Records Manager, Records & Information Management
o: 319-355-5837 |
e: :[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| w: www.transamerica.com<http://www.transamerica.com>

Transamerica
[6400 C ST SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404]