From:
Maarja Krusten 2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:01:18 -0400
While we rightfully focus on the key issue of authenticating records,
assessing the accuracy of their content is more challenging, to the extent
it can be done.  How people use records now and in the future depends on
the purpose of inquiry.

Some of those purposes in turn affect records creation and choices at the
beginning of the records life cycle.  I look at that in my latest blog
post: https://archivalexplorations.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/open-learning/ or
short link:  http://wp.me/p8GFqI-dM
This includes a look at the information and knowledge needs of some senior
and C-Suite officials but also program managers and unit supervisors.

In the context of the examples I use in my post, I'm interested in gap
mitigation strategies used in different workplaces.  And who is "at the
table" in assessing mitigation.

If it is an issue in your workplace, I'd appreciate your sharing who
participates in supporting executive learning and decision making.
including development of cultural competencies.  I use in my post examples
of officials I know who offer good insights.  But I also recognize that
workplace needs and learning methodologies can be very different.  So I'd
like to hear more about the diverse spectrum.

Thanks in advance!

Maarja
@ArchivesMaarja
Blog:  https://archivalexplorations.wordpress.com/