From:
"Ralph B. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:24:19 -0500
Katie asked....

" I was wondering if anyone has their Certified Archivist credential? I want to go for it, but not sure how to "sell it" to management. In my work, if we can prove that it can be valuable to the organization, they'll reimburse for it. I know most people go for their CRM/CRA, but my background is in more of an archival base, even though I work in rec. mgmt right now. The SAA doesn't have anything out that states the benefits for an organization if their employees get the credential, so I was wondering if anyone else has ever done that for the CA and wouldn't mind sharing their information with me. Thanks!"

Try here for starters, I took their Basics of Archives Training Course....it has proven useful...

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.aaslh.org_&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=nSM5Jmhe7ht_MpIXls9ZwX7uQw1aTkdUlfq-9eiI7zI&s=VpkRrh_TalllmiPnbaslAVX9eVWtbdKZn1LEe-MF3t8&e=

Good Luck in all Endeavors!

Ralph
Records Manager