From:
Christopher Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 16:33:31 -0500
Join Us As We Meet Organizational Friends of ARMA
Thursday, January 11, 2018

While ARMA is a very important part of our professional lives, there are
other organizations that have many things that we can learn from and apply
in our careers. Join us as we learn from the leaders of three organizations
as they share their history, how their organizations are set up, and what
they’re currently involved in.

Panel Speakers:
Nikki Perella, CEDS -ACEDS Philadelphia Chapter (President)
Nikki is a National Account Executive at Golkow Litigation Services, a
global provider of deposition services for law firms and Fortune 500
companies specializing in highly technical real time transcription, trial
consulting services, and eDiscovery solutions including collections,
forensics, processing, analytics, hosting, and review.  Nikki received her
CEDS certification in 2015, is currently the President and Founding member
of the ACEDS Philadelphia Chapter.  Assistant Director of the Philadelphia
Chapter of Women in eDiscovery, a member of the Philadelphia Bar
Association, and has presented at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline
School of Law.

Eugene Desyatnik and Stacey Haurin – DAMA Philadelphia
Eugene has over 15 years of continuous data management experience and
currently works for Radial (formerly eBay Enterprise) designing OLTP
e-commerce components such as order management, payment processing, and
fraud detection systems. He is the current chapter president of DAMA
Philadelphia, and is a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) through
DAMA-International.

Stacey is a business minded data professional with a passion for data.  She
has 20+ years of experience as a data modeler and data architect in the P&C
Insurance industry, Healthcare vertical and Services companies.  Currently,
Stacey is an Enterprise Data Architect at CSC in Wilmington DE.  Driven by a
strong sense of community and spirit of volunteerism, Stacey has served on
many professional boards, such as DAMA Philadelphia, Erwin Enterprise Data
Modeling local and international boards.

Tami Montroy - SePHIMA (AHIMA)
Tami received her Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management &amp;
Systems from The Ohio State University and a Master of Science in Health
Informatics from the University of Illinois, Chicago. She has over 17 years
of experience in HIM leadership and currently represents Health Information
Management at Drexel University College of Medicine. She has served on the
U.S. News and World Report, Best Children’s Hospitals survey development
working group.  She in a contributor to the Journal of AHIMA and a member of
the AHIMA Standards Task Force.  Tami has served on the Southeastern
Pennsylvania Health Information Management Association (SePHIMA) Board of
Directors and is currently the President of the Association.

Event Location
Maggiano’s Little Italy
1201 Filbert Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Event Schedule
5:00 - 6:00 CRM/IGP Study Group
5:00 - 6:00 Networking/Registration for Non-Study Group Members
6:00 - 6:45 Dinner
6:45 - 7:45 Meeting Our Organizational Friends

Dinner Menu – Served Family Style
Appetizers Tomato Caprese - Calamari
Salads Chopped Apple & Walnut Maggiano’s
Main Course
Mushroom Ravioli al Forno
Johnny’s Carbonaro
Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes & Basil
Braised Beef Contadina
Vegetables Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Garlic Spinach
Dessert Chocolate Zuccotto Cake - New York Style Cheesecake
Water/Coffee/Tea and soft drinks

Members & Non-Members $30.00

Registration: http://www.armalb.org/chapter_meetings.html