From:
Donna Crock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:37:04 -0700
Are You Cyber Aware?: Who And What Can You Trust?
Tuesday, March 13, 2018

8:30 am-4:30 pm

Laramie County Community College

Health Science Building

Rooms 111/113

1400 College Drive

Cheyenne, WY

Registration is underway for the Wyoming Chapter of ARMA Annual Spring
Seminar titled, "Are You Cyber Aware?: Who And What Can You Trust?”
Fill-able seminar brochure and registration information
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__armawyoming.org_2017-2D2018_SpringSeminar_2018-5FBrochure-5Ffill.pdf&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=Vr3KLXqYOfSLSABBpKiGwyeJm7gtOwrYQJRoizYZeYs&s=1GD9LK82pg2SQfXPY1U08GKwBifhtbWg0gZDTRUwCTg&e=>.
   ARMA International is a leader in information governance - the authority
on records and information management (RIM).

We hope you will be able to join us for this year's seminar about
Cybersecurity.  Everyday many new threats are discovered.   This seminar
will give you additional information on cyber threats and ideas to help
protect  you and your organization.   The day’s seminar schedule will
include an outline for developing a business aligned cyber security
strategy, ten things an employer can do right to understand
vulnerabilities,  and a workshop style presentation with an overview and
toolkit for Threat Modeling.   Also included will be a presentation on the
Wyoming Highway Patrol Digital Driver’s License Pilot, WYDOT’s Connected
Vehicle Pilot Project,  as well as a panel discussion bringing together
speakers and seminar attendees.  We are confident you will find this year's
speakers to be knowledgeable and engaging about their areas of expertise.

We are again proud to offer our seminar with very reasonable registration
fees that cover a full day of exceptional educational presentations and
networking.  Registration for the event is $50 for ARMA members, $25 for
full-time students with valid identification and $75 for non-ARMA members.
The registration fee includes beverages, morning break, lunch, and an
afternoon ice cream social.   In addition we will again offer our Silent
Auction with some wonderful items.  All proceeds from the Silent Auction go
towards our Scholarship Fund.

For more information please contact Donna Crock at (307) 777-5751 or email:
[log in to unmask] or Carolynn Coy at (307) 755-4910 <(307)%20755-4910>
email: [log in to unmask]  The fill-able seminar brochure with registration
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__armawyoming.org_2017-2D2018_SpringSeminar_2018-5FBrochure-5Ffill.pdf&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=Vr3KLXqYOfSLSABBpKiGwyeJm7gtOwrYQJRoizYZeYs&s=1GD9LK82pg2SQfXPY1U08GKwBifhtbWg0gZDTRUwCTg&e=>
information is now available. Please share our brochure with those you feel
may be interested.

We are looking forward to seeing you in March at our Seminar -

WY Chapter of ARMA Seminar Committee

Donna Crock, IT Supervisor
Wyoming Public Service Commission
307-777-5751 <(307)%20777-5751>

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.