From:
Nitza Llano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:05:01 -0500
Greetings List Members,

My name is Nitza Llano and I have been reading discussions on the
listserv for many years now.  I have worked in the archives and
records management field for 9 years and graduated with my Masters in
Library and Information Science from Pratt Institute (NYC).  I am
currently working to qualify for the CRM exam.  I have obtained the
Enterprise Content Management Practitioner certificate from AIIM.

I will be relocating to the Sacramento, California area in January and
look forward to meeting records management professionals in my
hometown.  If anyone has any job search tips, I would welcome them.  I
have looked on the ARMA national and local chapter website for job
listings and I wonder if there are other "hidden" job market areas I
may be missing.

Thank you for all the wonderful information and lively discussions
over the years.

Sincerely,
Nitza Llano