From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:17:08 -0700

> are you referring to signage related to pricing?
>
> I would think that at least one example be maintained beyond the 6 yrs for
> historical purposes

Think Prudential Insurance, circa 1997 or any other Financial Services
organization who is offering products for consumption and thee may be
reasons for keeping at least the electronic files that were used to generate
the hard copy signage, providing they are a direct representation with no
changes.

Same may hold true for some pharmaceutical companies, or other heavily
regulated industries.

Larry

--
Larry Medina