From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:58:47 -0700
My oh My!The things you read on the list the days.Reminds me of the conversations I used to have with my teenages. The language, I just don't know The less said the better I am almost sure someone will get coal and a stick in their stocking. Just wait till your PA reads what you put on the list. Luckily a lot of folks will have their company filters catch it.  I think I will have a drink of water before I reply to less offensive posts you have put out hre Mr. Macknet.  When I posted earlier that we are all grown ups here I guess I wrote to soon. If ya can't settle your personal difference off the list well.....  Thank goodness I don't police this pen  Chris Flynn
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html