From:
Jessica Yamada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:03:19 -0500
Aloha Listserve members,

My name is Jessica and my friend Janell and I are doing an oral presentation on
E-Discovery and Electronic Evidence in the Legal Department. We were
wondering if any of you have any experience or information about these topics.
We are also from the Leeward Community College bunch.
  E-Discovery is fairly new and many companies are just getting started on it, so
there isn't much research available.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

One of our questions is What is the biggest records & information management
concern for your department?  (e.g. Legal)

Mahalo,
Jessica & Janell