Sender:
From:
"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:19:53 -0400
A heartfelt wish that all going to the conference will enjoy themselves.
Hoist a couple for me will you!  I look forward to hearing all about it upon
your return.  Let us hope the weather will cooperate!  Take care.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5