Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:23:08 -0400
In a message dated 10/14/2004 10:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Gingrich, Laurie" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>One thing interesting about the conference was the number of people I
>ran into who weren't traditional Records Managers ...

I agree. An IT fellow from a company associated with my current company was able to attend the conference at the last minute. They had been in contact with me concerning records management and how to handle email. I asked how he liked the conference. He said it was one of the best conferences he had ever attended and the information was invaluable. He made the point that when he got back to his company that they would have to rethink their approach to implementing records management.

Personally I thought the conference was great, but not enough time to do all that needed to be done. It took me nearly two hours just to walk through the entire exhibit hall, asking vendors for their '30 second' pitch. Sessions were very good to excellent IMHO well worth attending

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va