Sender:
From:
"A.Khramtsovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:01:12 +0300
Mary,

Thank you for your attention towards our humble efforts :)  I was a
presenter at the conference, my theme was “Relationships between IT and RM:
State of the Art and the Trends”.

I should disappoint you: ARMA is unknown among Russian RIM professionals (I
am trying to change this situation!). Anyway, the idea of organizing under
some foreign association is a difficult sell since too many of my colleagues
prefer doing things “our way”. They say: Russian recordkeeping tradition is
at least 300 years old, and it always worked well – so why bother?
Personally, I think that we do have great paper records management, but we
definitely should learn a thing or two about electronic records management.

With best regards,

Natasha

*   *   *

Natasha Khramtsovsky