Sender:
From:
Lawrence Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:49:08 -0800
Well, let me re-phrase the question...

Have you lost or had information assets damaged as a result of a fire, accidental discharge of a sprinkler system, collapse of shelving, resultant damage due to smoke or water, or other catastrophe in a records center incident?  Not necessarily a commercial record center, it can be one you operated yourself.

I'm looking for organizations or individuals who can provide some insight to how they dealt with the situation and what they were able to do with respect to recovering their damaged or otherwise impacted assets.

No need to bore everyone on the Listserv with your responses, you're more than welcome to provide responses to me directly... and if there are sufficient numbers of people who have been involved in these situations, I'll consider setting up a Yahoo Group where we can communicate off line.

Larry Medina