Sender:
From:
"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:06:20 -0500
To All of You:

If you would please indulge me, I wanted to take a minute of your time to
thank you all for sharing your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and expertise
with me this year.  You are a wonderful group of people.  The wealth of
knowledge on this list serve is astounding.  Your kindness and willingness
to share this knowledge truly is a gift to me and us all.

Thank you to the list serve folks for looking after us.  Thank you Peter for
all your RAIN postings.  Thank you Larry for making me laugh the other day.
You don't know how much I needed that on that day!

For any of you that didn't have such a great year, I hope that next year
will be one that is much better.  To those who have lost loved ones, bless
you and I hope you find peace soon.  I know this time of year can be
difficult, as I have a sister and a brother in heaven now.

Thank you to the armed forces who are serving peace and humanity, to ensure
our safety and security.  Thank you to the almighty for enabling me to
savour not only the important things in my life, like family and friends,
but also for allowing me to appreciate and see the small things in life,
which make me happy.  The three most important things in life are to love,
be loved and to be happy in your mind.

God Bless you all and may you have a joyous and blessed holiday.  I hope all
your wishes come true in the year to come.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5