Sender:
From:
"Lamont, Laura D [CC]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:30:42 -0600
Thank you everyone for your responses to my question on records policy
of general business records.  I definitely concur with everything
stated, including retention should be based on content and that such
general items should actually be termed reference files or transitory
records (both of which are already in our schedule!).  Your responses
will help shore up a so far losing argument.  Thanks again!!!

Laura D. Lamont
Records Analyst
Records Management Center
Sprint