Sender:
From:
Laura Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:49:00 -0800
I work for a consulting engineering company in the US.  We are in the
process of implementing OmniRIM for our RM software.  Sometime in the
future we will probably implement Documentum for our EDMS.  Is there
anybody who has done this already and how is this working for you?

For users who have implemented Documentum, not necessarily in
conjunction with OmniRIM, I have a few questions.  Generally, What has
your experience with Documentum been like?  How user friendly is it,
i.e., does the typical user have to be familiar with records management
principles and categorizing documents?  Does it adequately handle e-mail
issues?  What type of company do you work for and how large is it?  How
expensive was Documentum, that is if you can answer that question?

Thanks,

Laura Boldt
Records Management Supervisor
David Evans and Associates