Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:22:09 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:14:30 -0600, Agustin, Jr., Roland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Has anyone had any
> experience using electronic signatures? In our case we would be using
> electronic signatures on record plan drawings. Thanks in advance for any
> information.

I think you will have to research the relevant state laws where you
operate to see if they require a "wet signature" on the drawings. If
they do that may override your firm's desire to use electronic
signatures

Also be careful when using the term electronic signature. Are you
talking about the electronic capture and storage of an actual
signature, or are you talking about a digital signature. Two different
things.

you may want to check out this website as they demo'd a pretty good
product at the ARMA conference last year

www.arx.com

Peterk