Sender:
From:
Alexander Fazekas-Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:55:56 -0800
Winning Strategies for Successful Records Management
Programs.

Please join us for a one-day seminar given by world
renowned Dr. Mark Langemo. Sponsored by the San Diego
Chapter of ARMA. Our seminar will be held April 21,
2005 at the Marriott Courtyard – Kearny Mesa in sunny
San Diego. Dr. Langemo, CRM, FAI is a Professor
Emeritus in the College of Business and Public
Administration at the University of North Dakota. He
has over 38 years of experience as a university
professor of Records Management, IT, Office Systems
Management and related courses.

The seminar will be broken down into the following
areas:
1. An Introduction to Records Management and Winning
Strategies for Strengthening Existing Programs and
Developing New Ones.
2. Developing and Implementing Legally Valid Records
Retention Programs for Paper Records, Electronic
Records and Records on All Media
3. Managing Electronic Records
4. Introduction to Imaging and Applications in Records
Management

Please check our website: http://www.sandiegoarma.org
for registration information and pricing.