Sender:
From:
"LeMay, Cindi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:41:06 -0500
Arlene - I'm from Connecticut and have a couple of thoughts.  I also own
a home built in 1905 which was a 3 family home at one point.  In
Connecticut, the deeds filed in the land records (Town Clerks office)
would indicate if the building was indeed zoned as a multi-family
residence.  Another thought is the Electric or Telephone company.  We
had a terrible time trying to figure out exactly which phone lines we
were using as there were 3 sets running through the house.  Along with
that, we still get our electric bill addressed to "Unit A" at our
address.

I think in Massachusetts they might be County Clerks instead of Town
Clerks, but I'd suggest your friend start there and follow the chain of
title. Back.

Cindi LeMay