Sender:
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:55:43 -0500
Arlene:

I agree with Cindi.

As a former planner/zoning enforcement person in a municipal government,
and the department's records officer, as well as a records
adminstrator/archivist in the same city, there should be (unless
lost/destroyed) historical zoning maps, assuming that location was within
the bounds of the city/town at that point in time, as opposed to annexed
into the city/town.

Another possibility is the text of city zoning ordinances that created the
maps.  You will need to find evidence that two dwelling units existed in
addition to the zoning documentation.  You might consider consulting a
local attorney with experience in zoning issues.  They may know where to
find the info you seek.  Good luck.

Tod

Tod Chernikoff, CRM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:41:06 -0500, LeMay, Cindi <[log in to unmask]>