Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:02:31 -0700
From:
Andy von Busse <[log in to unmask]>
OK... enough already. There is no question that the best "state" is the
province of Alberta up here in Canada. We are bigger than Texas, have more
oil than Saudi Arabia, more cattle and bigger ranches than Texas, our women
are definitely better looking than those in Texas... grin, we don't have
hurricanes, little humidity in the summer, only the odd tornado, our winters
we know how to dress for, hunting is better but fishing is probably not as
good, skiing is much better here, and we have, best of all, our beer is
Canadian (5-6% for those that are not aware of the difference.

Other than that, probably Tennessee is my favourite state.

Andy von Busse