Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:56:50 -0600
From:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I use a program offered by Record Management Software that is very dynamic
and offers everything your client should need for a very reasonable price.
Record Management Software offers products that automate every facet of
operating a state-of-the-art records center. In either a corporate
environment with our Simple Records Manager or in a commercial archive
center with our Archive Manager software, we provide the tools to establish
a professional records management program and take control of information.
Their Simple Records Manager was designed to automate a corporate or
municipal record center.

You can get more information about their offerings at
http://recordmanagementsoftware.com/index.htm
I recommend that you go to their downloads and get their Simple User Manual
to review its capabilities. If it looks good to you, get a demo version that
you can activate to full functionality if you decide to purchase it.

Their price was VERY reasonable when I got the program 5 years ago, their
support is great but you are required to pay a $300 annual support fee to be
able to download current versions, fixes and updates. They are very good
about advising you that a new version has been released and what new
abilities it has been designed to accommodate.  I got the Simple Version
when I was starting my Record Center Services because of the low cost and
the ability to upgrade to the commercial version at a later date when the
Simple Version no longer meets my needs.

Janie Wait

Janie Wait, CRM, MBA
President
Director of Marketing