Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:14:03 -0600
From:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Steve, you read my mind! I was a part 6 grader on the last round and our
grades had to be turned in by May 27 if that helps you figure out when you
might get notified. When I read Lisa's request it looked very much like some
of the test questions I has seen in the practice packet, the three (3!)
rounds it took me to pass and the 2 rounds I have graded since!

So, Lisa, are you a CRM? if not what to be? By the time you get done with
this project you would have more practical experience than most of US have!

Hey, I just realized I qualify for that Records Management job in Denver and
I am ONLY 5 hours away!  But then again I pay myself more than that and my
cost of living in Wyoming is very attractive...never mind then!

Janie Wait

Janie Wait, CRM, MBA
President
Director of Marketing