Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:33:50 -0400
Now, that's why I've always liked those Florida-based records managers!!! As
for the number of reams of paper that will fit, I'd not base a judgment on
that, since paper, once used, folded, spindled, mutilated, etc. tends to
take up more room.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+

P.S.  I'd add "by the book", but I suspect that Paul might have a witty
response for which I am unprepared!