Sender:
From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:22:07 -0500
Anyone have a list or know where I can get a list for "personal" records
retention...you know...your "home records?"  Several years ago I attended a
records mgt. workshop and they gave us, along with other stuff, a brochure
that listed the retention for personal records.  It was interesting and kind
of nice to have.  I'm doing some training now in my organization and I'd
sure like to be able to give folks something like that.  It helps illustrate
the importance of records management, etc. on a more personal level.  I can
create my own brochure...just need the retention info for common "personal"
records.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have a list of these type retentions!

Gus Harris
Records Manager
The University of West FL
Pensacola, FL