Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:23:12 -0700
From:
"Alexandra Bradley (Harwood Information Associates)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lee and Bob:

Thanks for the promotion of our book.  Denise Dale and I have published a
second edition of "At Your Fingertips! A Household Filing System that Works
for You", incorporating the tax as well as other considerations for personal
records retention, management of paper and electronic documents, vital
records, etc.  Publishing details are: ISBN: 0-9685727-2-3;  2nd ed. 2004,
Streamline Information and Organizing Services, Richmond, B.C.
www.streamlinebooks.com

ARMA sells the new edition, it will be available at the Chicago conference,
and it's also available through amazon.com, indigo.com and bookstores
everywhere.

Cheers,

Sandie Bradley, CRM
Harwood Information Associates Ltd.
1236 Fulton Avenue
West Vancouver, BC V7T 1N6
CANADA
Tel: (604) 925-2573; Fax: (604) 925-2571
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]