Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:01:22 -0800
Hey thanks everyone! I was looking at the Orange County Chapter's website
early this morning and didn't see anything posted about their workshop. So
glad it is being held again this year as I think I'll be able to make it
down to attend.

Knowing how I learn best, I really want to be around a larger group or team
of people. I also need to be around the energy and excitement of others. I
think that's what I miss most about being a one person show - the synergy of
a team. Not that I work in a poor environment; it is nice to be around "my
own kind" as in records managers.

So don't get me wrong - I've had several offers of mentors. I want to charge
my batteries so to speak around others that are facing this same challenge.
I have lost some of my momentum primarily because I already am a corporate
records manager and have a very good job. BUT I need to stay fresh and keep
on track! I think this is the best way to keep a professional edge.

All the best!
Sharon Burnett