Sender:
From:
"Skillman, Juanita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:40:47 -0800
The Orange County Chapter is holding its fifth annual CRM Seminar on
February 24th and 25th in Fountain Valley, CA.  Check out our website at
www.ocarma.org <http://www.ocarma.org/>  for all the particulars,
including our star studded list of presenters.  We offer two tracks, one
for those taking Parts 1 - 5 and a special Part 6 track with the
opportunity to take two case study exams, have them graded by CRM's and
get one-on-one feedback.  We have a special rate at the Vagabond Inn in
Costa Mesa, shuttle service to Orange County/John Wayne Airport (and
back and forth to the seminar) and of course BEAUTIFUL California
weather (don't believe what you saw for the Rose Parade!).

Juanita Skillman, CRM

OCARMA CRM Seminar Chair