Sender:
From:
Laura Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:12:49 -0800
The posting for the CRM workshop in Orange County prompted this question
I'd like to ask if anyone would be interested in discussing?  As a bit
of background:  I've been in the records management field for a long
time now - just over 30 years (I started young). I've worked in
micrographics, records centers, file rooms and did a brief stint as a
network systems administrator - but quickly back to my favorite field of
records.  I started in the field as a file clerk and have been a records
coordinator, form designer and supervisor.

As far as the CRM goes, what advantages would having this certification
be for someone like me?  I never imagine myself as a CIO, nor do I
desire to own my own consulting business, or anything like that.  I'm
one of those in the field who enjoy the day to day processes of working
with documents and file systems; providing a service for my firm.  I do
love learning and keeping up with all current developments in the field.
Is it worth my time and expense seeking the CRM?

Laura A. Steinberg
Records Manager
Epsten Grinnell & Howell APC

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. Unless you are the addressee, or authorized to
receive e-mail for the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to
anyone this message or any information contained in this message or any
attachment. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender by reply e-mail, delete the message and any attachments, and
destroy all hard copies of same. Thank you.