Sender:
From:
Wynne Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:09:21 -0900
I have been asked by our corporate secretary to write a paper on properly disposing corporate records and/or director material that were board of director's possession in their residence.  We had three board of directors who died last year.  So far, only one spouse returned some records and other information for disposal.

Does anyone have any policy and/or procedure on how to have these records (i.e. board back-up material that are privileged and confidential; draft minutes & resolutions; BOD meeting notes; etc.) to be returned to our company for confidential disposal?

Thank you in advance for any ideas and/or suggestions.

Linda

Regards,

Linda Lee Wynne, MA

Records Manager

Sealaska Corporation

One Sealaska Plaza Suite 400

Juneau AK  99801

(907)  586-9120

"I do not use yesterday's mental garbage to create tomorrow's experiences.  I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life."

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.