Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:24:43 -0800
Was this a microfilm vendor?

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pulling the plug on document imaging

I just have to ask this question as I really cannot believe it.

I had a vendor recently tell me that many medical facilities (hospitals and
physician offices) are pulling the plug on their document imaging systems due
to  the high costs of maintaining them, etc.  Going back to paper.

Do any of you see this happening?

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
8440  Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
205/699-8571
Fax:  205/699-3278
Visit our website: www.filemanagement.com
Celebrating 22  years providing Records Management Services.  1984-2006