Sender:
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:34:17 -0500
>I had a vendor recently tell me that many medical facilities (hospitals and
>physician offices) are pulling the plug on their document imaging systems due
>to  the high costs of maintaining them, etc.  Going back to paper.

Vendors say the darndest things. One once told me it would be better for me to buy her imaging system with its own standalone tower and 9" cassette disks because then my image files "won't get mixed up with the files on your network." Gosh she was a nice lady. I was sorry to see her go.

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard