Sender:
From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:14:11 -0500
I agree that RM should be first but we have a CM/DM system that is
broken and need to replace it.  We have a RM schedule so that is not the
problem the enterprise is also looking so I am fortunate.  I am working
with a very small team who seems to think they are the only ones with
gripes.  I can see the reasoning for not making the team too large, but
it is hard to get my team motivated to move on from the fun of seeing
demos and frustrations of everyday working.

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761