Sender:
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:37:53 -0700

I don't entirely agree with this logic. Yes most of it will eventually
get back to you, but it must first go to whomever it was addressed to
for their action. It's not as though by RIM getting it first it reduces
the time or the number of people who must handle that information.

Nolene Sherman
Director of Records Management
Standard Pacific Homes
(949) 789-1668

I am the records manager for an engineering/architectural firm and the
mail is part of my department. The reasoning behind this is because a
big percentage of the mail is project related correspondence and will
ultimately end up in the hands of records management when the
information is sent to be filed.