Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:21:40 -0500
Sender:
From:
Ken Larkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, my name is Ken Larkins (this is my first post crossing fingers it's
correct), and I'm the records manager for a medium size law firm here in
Nashville.  I've been lurking in the background trying to absorb all the
information from the listserv for a few weeks now.  It's great hearing
different and similar perspectives on how others manage things.

We are looking for records management software, conflicts software and a
client relationship management database, i.e., ContactEase, Interaction,
etc.  We use Juris for accounting, Groupwise for email and iManage for
document management.

I'd appreciate any advice, information, stories (good or bad), you could
offer.  Feel free to respond directly to me ( [log in to unmask] )

Thanks for your time.

Kenny
Ken W. Larkins
Records Manager
Harwell Howard Hyne Gabbert & Manner, P.C. (H3GM)
315 Deaderick Street, Suite 1800
Nashville, TN  37238-1800

615.251.1044 (direct)
615.251.1057 (fax)