Sender:
From:
Lorie Mcaleb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:08:52 -0600
 My name is Lori and I work for a chip manufacturer in Idaho. Our patent
group is looking into converting all of their patent data to electronic
format due to space, time it takes to keep up the patent records and
ease of finding data. I was wondering if any companies on the listserve
have converted patents to an electronic format, software used for
storage or other tools that helped make this process go smoothly. We
produce about 1200-1800 patents a year so we are talking about a lot of
data. Some data is currently received electronically.

Thank you,
Lori McCaleb
Records Mgmt IS Project Lead
Micron Technology, Inc.