Sender:
From:
"LeMay, Cindi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:03:24 -0400
Julie - I've actually heard of it and seen a demo.  It's pretty impressive.  Where are you located?  I'm in Connecticut and the rep I've been working with is in New Hampshire.

His information is below:

Steve Brogdon

Account Development Manager- Legal Division

OMTOOL, LTD.

8 Industrial Way

Salem, NH 03079

Toll-Free (800) 886-7845, ext. 1224