Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:58:55 -0700
Nolene ... I joined a free service provided by Cricket Technologies that sends out information on legal cases about once
a month.  You have to join.  Here's the web site for joining:
http://igdev.crickettechnologies.com/case_studies/search/index.php
I don't know if they have a history but the last one that came out I believe within the last 7 days had an example of
what you are looking for.  Can't remember the case but they prevailed.

R W Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting