Sender:
From:
Pete Casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 21:04:08 -0400
The ARMA Liberty Bell Chapter is proud to present a full day of Records Management Education at our Summer Seminar to be held on Friday, June 9th, at the Holiday Inn, Historic District Philadelphia (400 Arch Street). The Summer Seminar features two great speakers, Janice Raphael and Ray Davis, presenting on three fascinating Records Management topics: Compliant RM Programs, Identity Theft, and Procuring Vendor RFP's. These diverse topics will allow the attendee to take away something to apply on the job. Take advantage of this great value ($75 for ARMA members) and come to Philadelphia for this opportunity to learn more about Records Management. See the link for details on the Liberty Bell Chapter Website: http://www.armamar.org/LB/liberty_bell_events.htm

Five (5) hours of Certification Maintenance Credits are available to Certified Records Managers.

We hope to see you on June 9th in Philadelphia!

Why not stay the weekend?  See what National Geographic has to say about Philadelphia- The Next Great American City

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/traveler/features/philly0510/philly.html

Pete Casey, CRM
President - ARMA Liberty Bell Chapter