Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 09:36:20 -0700
Yes ... purchasing a fax machine that would print paper copies instead of using a machine that using carbon rolls was
the first words out of my mouth to the requestor.  But my dilemma now and was "any ideas on how to destroy the carbon
copies of the financial data".  Oh, it's not only one but many.....

Bob Dalton, CRM