Sender:
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 10:57:18 -0700
The doctors were not in charge of this project... It was vendor driven.

The vendors license the technology from the patent owner who intended it
to be used by any user who had the need to accumulate large amounts of
data.  Medical records was just one use.  Another is the famous, or
infamous, Green Card (which incidentally is not green).

The patent on this concept is owned by an entrepreneur in Canada.

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]