Sender:
From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 12:48:55 -0500
Larry, as usual is correct. I have been forwarding the raw results to
anyone requesting or posting for salary information. The information is
free an open to all.

Here is a link. You may download it and find the information you need.
It is cumbersome.

http://www.homerhistory.com/Sheet_2.csv

This is an excel spreadsheet with all the results.

If you have any results to share please post them to the list.

Thanks

Ray Cunningham