Sender:
From:
Andrew Warland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 16:43:25 +1000
A sometimes useful source for quotations, although more relating to
computers can be found at http://mfx.dasburo.com/quotations.html.

'Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else...'

Andrew Warland
Senior Consultant, Information and Records Management
OUTSOURCE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD | CONVERGA PTY LTD
Mobile 0413-043-934
Level 31, BT Tower, 1 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 | PO Box 536 QVB Post
Office Sydney 1230
'Based in Canberra, ACT, Australia'
For more information about Outsource Australia, please visit our web site
at www.outsourceaust.com.au
For more information about Converga, please visit our web site at
www.converga.com.au
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorised to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, it would
be appreciated if you could advise the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.