Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 07:15:30 -0700
From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
I would be curious to see what the list would say about Records Manager vs. Records Director if anyone has an opinion.  Oh yea, right, this is not an opinionated bunch.

"Agustin, Jr., Roland" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  My firm wants me to list the differences between a Records Manager & a
Records Supervisor. What are the major differences between the two
positions?

Roland Agustin Junior

Bonestroo, Rosene, Anderlik & Assoc.

office - 651-636-4600

fax - 651-636-1311

Doug Smith
Records Manager
Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
1776 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20006
(202) 719-4455
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employers.