Sender:
From:
Sue Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:01:14 -0600
Hi to all

Just wanted to let you know that you can get some of the conference
hotels through package deals. For Canadian readers - I was able to get
flights and the Marriot through a "Fun Sun" charter via our Marlin
Travel agent at quite a reasonable rate.

Let's cheer on our Oilers to bring back the Stanley Cup to Edmonton !!

Sue

Sue Kessler, CRM
Director, Information Management
Alberta Government Services