Sender:
From:
"Allen, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:19:12 -0300
This is more unusual, no maybe it is weird.  We operate as a Records
Center for our organization and we were doing a review of some files.
We opened up this folder, believe the title was "Conference Material -
Texas" and they had attached a 20 year retention to it (before my time
here).  We opened it up as we were questioning the retention and we
found a memo from a restaurant in Dallas, Texas.

Looked like good food though - we were going to call and see if they had
take-out.  (We are in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)