Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:40:31 -0400
Anybody have any suggestions for some bare bones, simple scanning
guidelines?

I am trying to formalize a distributed scanning process to eliminate
routing hard copy to Records. I wrote up some guidelines for the
departments to follow, but they complained that the technical aspects
regarding documentation and QA were too involved. Records will handle
the second level QA, format conversion and other issues then enter them
into our Central Files DMS library, but they prefer to only have to
deal with the bare minimum.

Will this work or will I need to escalate the issue to obtain greater
cooperation? Any BTDT experience sharing would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
William S. Perry, CRM
Austin, Texas
(512) 473-3395