Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:52:37 -0700
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Depending on the industry you're in, you could be prohibited from using such
a system... examples might be the Financial Services, Municipal Government,
Pharmaceuticals, etc.

It's a novel concept, but as Ginny said, sounds like a potential train wreck
if misused, and you can believe it will be misused.  From what I read about
it, sounds as if it can be used internally only, not over a POP server, so I
doubt you would have to concern yourself with external attacks, unless
someone figures a way to "spoof" and internal account and then it's "off to
the races", with no ability to identify the source node!

Larry

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA