Sender:
From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:16:45 -0500
Well, this is frustrating.  Now I can't find the name or brand of these
solutions.   There is, of course, legal paper that when scanned or
copied
reveals words, etc. to cut down on reproduction.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian, Special Collections
John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
850-474-2213